Philip E. Claussen, D.C. Meet the Doctor
Hi, I’m Dr. Phil Claussen and I was raised in New Jersey and completed my collegiate work at Gettysburg College in Pennsylvania, graduating in 1978. Then I attended the National College of Chiropractic, earning my degree in 1983. I have dedicated my practice to my mother and father who helped from the beginning to make our office a success. We are proud to be in the same location in Oak Brook for over 37 years, completing three expansions throughout the years.
While I don’t travel as heavily with as many professional teams anymore, I still see my professional players, high school, college and weekend athletes. Having been active in athletics all my life, I believe in keeping up a healthy lifestyle. I find my passion for fitness motivates me to stay up on the latest information on health and nutrition, which in turn helps me provide better care for my patients.
- Gettysburg College, Pennsylvania
- National College of Chiropractic, Illinois
- National Fitness Hall of Fame Inductee
- Former Chicago Cubs Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Bahamas – Team Doctor and Strength and Conditioning Coach – Olympic gold, silver and bronze medals
- Botswana (Africa) – Team Doctor and Head of Sports Performance – Silver Medal 2017 World Relay finals
Oak Brook Chiropractic is dedicated to my mother and father, Gloria and Hal, who helped us from the beginning to make the office a success.
Now Accepting New Patients
Oak Brook Chiropractic is welcoming new patients. Setup your new patient exam today. Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out any necessary patient forms. We look forward to welcoming you!